The attorneys of James F. Humphreys & Associates, L.C., have achieved many successful outcomes in products liability cases. From our office in Charleston, West Virginia, we represent clients injured by dangerous or defective products across the country.
Schedule your free consultation. We are only one call away: 304-881-0652.
We frequently receive referrals from other lawyers who understand the assets we bring to a product liability case:
- The financial resources to investigate and construct strong arguments on behalf of people injured by defective products
- The human resources and knowledge base needed to do the creative, analysis-intensive work that goes into successful advocacy
- The time and patience to spend time with a family and obtain the information to create compelling arguments for full compensation for the injured
- Our extensive contacts with experts and other plaintiff's law firms
- A track record of success
We Handle A Wide Range Of Product Liability Cases
The following are examples of the types of product liability cases our firm handles:
- Defective drugs: Too many people are injured or killed as a result of dangerous prescription drugs. Our lawyers handle cases involving Actos, NaturaLyte and GranuFlo, fentanyl patch, Fosamax, Hydroxycut, Ketek, Ortho Evra, Paxil, Pradaxa, Raptiva, Reglan, Trasylol, Yaz and other drugs.
- Defective medical devices: Our lawyers handle cases of serious injury or fatality caused by an unsafe medical devices such as DePuy hip replacements, Zimmer hip replacements, knee replacements, Medtronic infusion device graft, Mirena, NuvaRing, pain pumps, transvaginal mesh, breast implants, defibrillators, pacemakers, Kugel® Mesh to repair hernias and other devices.
- Unsafe toys and children's products: Our lawyers handle cases of serious injury or death caused by dangerous toys, lead products, clothing, cribs, car seats and other products.
- Unsafe equipment: An example of an unsafe product used in the workplace, such as welding rods containing manganese, a substance that has been known to contribute to the development of a Parkinson's-like condition
- Asbestos: Many products such insulation, boilers, steam engines, gaskets, pipe wrapping, packaging, brakes and brake pads contained asbestos, which has been linked to illnesses such as mesothelioma, asbestosis, lung cancer and cancers of the gastrointestinal tract.
If you or a loved one has been injured by a product, contact our firm for a free initial consultation. You may learn that we have succeeded in obtaining compensation for others before you who had worked at the same location or had the same unsafe medical device surgically implanted.
Tell Our Lawyer About The Unsafe Or Defective Product That Harmed You
Our Charleston attorneys handle product injury cases for clients throughout the United States. Where necessary, we associate with attorneys licensed in other states. Call 304-881-0652 to schedule a free initial consultation.