If you have suffered an injury caused by another party's negligence, you may be entitled to compensation for everything you have lost. Even if the case seems straightforward, however, it often takes the help of an attorney to recover the full compensation you need.
At James F. Humphreys & Associates, L.C., our lawyers have more than 25 years of experience representing injury victims and their families. We will provide both legal counsel and compassionate support as we seek the compensation you need.
Call us today at 304-881-0652 to discuss your case with a Charleston injury attorney. We represent injury victims in West Virginia, Ohio and Kentucky.
Our Law Firm Is Here To Help You Recover
We can seek compensation for a broad range of injuries and illnesses, including:
- Birth injuries: If your baby suffers a birth injury, you may feel a compelling need to know why the injury happened. Devastated families want explanations more than anything. Financial compensation is also important to provide your child the best possible care.
- Brain injuries: Even a minor brain injury can cause personality change, inability to concentrate, irritability and inability to work as before.
- Spinal cord injuries: Spinal cord injuries usually result in a degree of paralysis that can affect you for the rest of your life.
- Back and neck injuries: While most back injuries improve with treatment and rest, some do not. Obtaining the fullest possible recovery is the most important issue in any back or neck injury case.
- Joint injuries: Knee and shoulder injuries are common in car accidents, slip-and-fall accident and other types of cases. These injuries can affect your ability to work and do the things you enjoy.
- Broken bones: A broken bone can lead to long-term mobility issues. Our first priority in any serious injury case is to help you receive the best possible care.
- Amputations: An amputation is both a physical injury and an emotional one. Our lawyers will ensure that you receive the fullest possible compensation so you can afford the best prosthetic devices and therapy.
- Burn injuries: There are few injuries more painful than a serious burn.
- Scarring and disfigurement: When an injury leaves scars, our lawyers will work hard to ensure you receive the compensation you will need for future cosmetic surgery.
After investigating the cause of your injury or illness, we will pursue damages from the liable parties. Because we build strong cases based on the facts, the majority of our cases settle without the need for a trial. If, however, the negligent party's insurance company is not willing to make an appropriate offer, we will take the case to trial. You can rely on our skill in the courtroom.
Damages you may be entitled to receive include compensation for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, modifications to your home and vehicle, medical equipment, long-term care and lost benefits.
James F. Humphreys & Associates, L.C., lawyers have won millions of dollars for the injured in West Virginia, Ohio and Kentucky. We know how to get results.
Contact Our Office And Speak To A Lawyer Today
To schedule a free consultation, please call 304-881-0652, or contact us online.