After a serious personal injury or the loss of a loved one, your choice of attorney matters. Your losses may include medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of financial support and services, and funeral expenses. To recover the financial compensation you will need, it is best to work with an experienced lawyer.
At James F. Humphreys & Associates, L.C., our attorneys have extensive experience handling personal injury and wrongful death claims. We conduct detailed investigations and work with experts to prove liability and value your losses. You can rely on our skill as negotiators and litigators to protect your interests at every stage of the legal process.
Please call 304-881-0652 or email us to discuss your case with one of our Charleston personal injury attorneys.
Our attorneys are licensed to practice in West Virginia and Washington, D.C. We can work with clients by phone and email or meet them at their homes or the hospital. We take cases involving mesothelioma and defective products nationwide.
Experienced Representation For Injury Victims And Their Families
Our personal injury practice includes cases involving:
- Asbestos: If you or a family member has developed mesothelioma or another cancer because of work-related asbestos exposure, we can help you get compensation. Our lawyers handle mesothelioma cases in West Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky and other states by associating with local attorneys when appropriate.
- Car accidents: Even a minor car accident can cause serious injury that affects you for the rest of your life. Our experienced lawyers can recover damages from the negligent party so you can cover your losses.
- Occupational diseases: Our lawyers represent workers suffering from occupational diseases such as toxic chemical injury, silicosis, black lung and other respiratory diseases, neurological disorders, and manganism.
- Railroad liability: Railroad workers' injury claims may fall under the umbrella of the Federal Employers Liability Act. Our lawyers have successfully resolved hundreds of FELA claims for railroad workers and their families.
- Wrongful death: Our lawyers take the time and care to understand the full extent of a family's losses in a wrongful death claim. We are experienced in handling liability in fatal auto accidents, truck accidents, drownings, fires, electrocutions and other claims.
- Product liability: The firm serves clients throughout the nation in product liability cases involving defective drugs and medical devices. From surgical implants to transvaginal mesh and dialysis drugs, we have experience with a broad range of defective medical products.
In addition to injury and wrongful death cases, the firm represents victims of securities fraud.
Contact Our Charleston Asbestos And Mesothelioma Attorneys
We handle injury and wrongful death cases on a contingency fee basis. You pay no fees unless we recover damages for you. Call now for further information and a free consultation, 304-881-0652, or contact us online.